Shape's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Unfinished Stories

4 posters

Go down

2 Unfinished Stories Empty 2 Unfinished Stories

Post  Acid Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 am

O-Kid:

Chapter 1:

Odi was a small 10 year old orphan with brown hair and green eyes, who always got picked on at school. One rainy day he was waiting for his bus to arrive after school when suddenly a huge orange thunder bolt hit him. He fainted and woke up several hours later, he got up and realised his hands were orange in fact his whole body was. He panicked and ran back to the orphanage where he lived, to find everyone dead and a crazy looking man standing in front of the fireplace with his hands covered in blood, he approached the man and when he did the man swung at him, so Odi swung back, but when he swung a huge flash of blue light came out of his hand and completely incinerated the man. Odi had no idea what was going on but he had to find out. Having no choice but to leave or be charged with murder, Odi ran and hid in a dark alley. While he was hiding there, a ghost appeared and said “Odi you are the chosen one fight the war and save the human race”, before Odi could say or ask anything the ghost disappeared. Even though Odi had no idea what had happened he knew it had changed his life forever...

Pain:

I scream as the claws dig into my back. Blood rushes out of my body onto the forest floor. I look up and see a dark figure running away in the distance, then everything goes blurry and I wake up in my bed and I’m sweating like crazy. I go into my bathroom the wash the sweat off my face so I can go back to bed and catch up on sleep as I have work in the morning. While doing this I trip on a towel, crack my skull and pass out. I wake up several hours later in a pool of blood. I scream in agony and then look up out the window and realise its morning. I attempt to reach to phone to call work and tell them I won’t be in today as I am injured, but I can’t as I am in too much pain. So I scream out for help instead, about ten minutes later my neighbour Carlos arrives and rings the ambulance. When they arrive I am taken to hospital where I am treated for my injury...
Acid
Acid
Administraitor
Administraitor

Back to top Go down

2 Unfinished Stories Empty Re: 2 Unfinished Stories

Post  Shape Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 pm

The odi one was really good but at the end it was a bit random. it was good, i liked the Pain one.

Last edited by Shape on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shape
Shape
Administraitor
Administraitor

Location : Well, look behind you an you will see and state in a contry in a town... WTF

https://shapesforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 pm

You shoud look harder at what it says, lol.
Acid
Acid
Administraitor
Administraitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emote Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:22 pm

i liked the first one, but the second one.... eh, it seems pretty damn emo to me Razz
no offence and all
Emote
Emote
Mini Admin
Mini Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Coming from the person who has the word "Emo" in their name.
._.
Acid
Acid
Administraitor
Administraitor

Back to top Go down

Post  alfey Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 am

Shape wrote:it was good, i liked the Pain one.
LMAO! I laughed so hard when I saw what you wrote.
Guy: Hey look Im dying of blood loss oh well time to go to bed
Maybe you should read a bit more.
THAR YEH GOEZ MAH BOI :3

Emote: you are offically insane alf

Last edited by alfey on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

alfey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shape Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 pm

your post makes me laugh more.
Shape
Shape
Administraitor
Administraitor

Location : Well, look behind you an you will see and state in a contry in a town... WTF

https://shapesforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum